Uab Kirkland Clinic - Why are my photos not showing up ??

Birmingham, Alabama 2 comments

UAB and dr cox have lied to me proformed pecedures i did not give them consent to which deformed my nose cut my airway off cant sleep at night , these peopl are suppose to help and take care of you i feel like i have been beat up and robed by UAB CLINIC KIRKLAND and DR ARTEMUS COX.. Iadvise in reading up on this dr frankenstien and this uab kirkland clinic.. if they hurt you in anway violate you, they will do nothing to help you, they just act like they dont know you , or threaten to call thae law and have you arrested, these heatlhcare facility have become our enemy,

Comments

Notasulga, Alabama, United States #1261750

Dr cox is an excellent surgeon and his staff is amazing!I was very pleased with all his staff.

I would recommend them to anyone. He called and checked on me days later and was very willing to work with me since I was out of town.

I am thankful for their services bc now I can breathe through my nose again!!Great Doctor!

Ridiculous.One of the best Dr's I have ever had.

Very thorough, dedicated and even called on a Saturday to check on my progress.How many Dr's do that?

Uab Kirkland Clinic - I was lied to had pecedures done i did not want

Birmingham, Alabama 2 comments

i talked to dr artemus cox for a year cause i am very picky, i only had a small scar, he ask me 3 times could he thin my nosde and pick it up all 3 times i said NO.NO.NO .so when he puts me tosleep he does it anyway left my nose disfigured and now i cant breath though it..

and twice the scars and lots eworse then the onlot small one, this is an idioit he does not know what hes doing, dont let him ruin ur life..

he suppose to make people look better feel better , well hes got me on the edge of suicide..and ihad a wonderful life till this dr frankanstien as my friends call him every time they look at me..if u dont pay here you will pay in ***

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #745833

My mother has been in the CICU for a month on ECMO, dialysis, two chest tubes, afib, and is not given a good chance of making it through it.All stemmed from an eyebrow lift with two small incisions, he cut her from ear to ear across her forehead and prescribed her meds that had life threatening consequences when taken with the meds she was already on.

They didn't take the time to even look at her history and it her history was at UAB, all they had to do was peck on the keyboard. DO NOT LET THIS FREAK OF NATURE TOUCH YOU!!! HE DOESNT FOLLOW PROXY, DOES WHATEVER HE WANTS INSTEAD OF WHAT THE PATIENT WANTS.

ARTIMUS COX AT UAB KIRKLIN CLINIC WILL USE YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE AS PRACTICE AND THEN GO ON VACATION WHILE YOU SUFFER HIS *** POOR WORKMANSHIP AND BEDSIDE MANOR.:cry :(

Moonwtch

I'm not an attorney ... but it doesn't take a brain scientist to know, if you didn't sign a release for him to do that in surgery, I would contact an attorney.